Reducing Conflict And Empowering Clients
Offering Experienced And Caring Family Law Representation
Men and women in Pasco County, Sumter County and surrounding communities have relied on the integrity of Sarah Baker Sultenfuss, P.A., for effective representation in resolving family law matters for nearly a decade. Our founding attorney has been practicing law for nearly 15 years and opened the firm to provide a resource for quality legal representation.
We strive to resolve family law matters with creative solutions without resort to litigation when possible to reduce the emotional turmoil associated with the personal nature of family law problems. However, lawyer Sarah Baker Sultenfuss has a respected reputation for her vigorous trial skills when disputes cannot be resolved amicably. Our law firm has substantial experience in all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce: Highly skilled in negotiation, backed by substantial trial-proven experience, we vigorously guard the rights of clients in resolving disputes in divorce.
- Child custody: Florida law prefers shared custody in divorce court. We have deep knowledge of the nuances of the law and offer rigorous representation to protect your child.
- Child support: Child support is often dictated under the Florida child support guidelines. We offer thorough analysis and guidance for parents seeking solutions to child support disputes.
- Property division: The equitable division of property involves many nuances. Our considerable experience in family court allows us to craft creative, effective legal strategies to protect the interests of our clients.
- Paternity: In Florida, a child born to an unmarried mother generally has no legal father. Establishing legal paternity is essential to establishing rights.
- Divorce mediation: Lawyer Sarah Baker Sultenfuss is a certified family law mediator. Our law firm provides quality third-party neutral services, backed by the knowledge and experience of a trusted family law attorney.
- Collaborative divorce: We are passionate about resolving disputes in ways that avoid having the court impose its judgment. For many, seeking amicable resolutions through guided, productive communication in a team-based collaborative process is empowering.
- Modifications and enforcement of orders: Post-divorce changes in circumstances may require a reassessment of custody and support orders. We have substantial experience handling post-divorce modification and enforcement disputes.
- Domestic violence injunctions: Florida law allows a domestic violence victim to obtain a restraining order. Our skill in representing clients in these hearings is backed by substantial experience in family and criminal courts.