Reducing Conflict And Empowering Clients
Aggressive Criminal Defense From A Trial-Proven Lawyer
Any criminal charge can lead to harsh consequences — both in the criminal justice system and also in future opportunities. The potential collateral consequences may include adverse results in future background checks for employment, the military, housing and more.
Our law firm is dedicated to providing quality representation in criminal cases to zealously guard the rights of our valued clients. Sarah Baker Sultenfuss, P.A., in Dade City, Florida, is well-regarded for our experience and deep knowledge of criminal law.
We are not here to judge you. When you retain us to defend you, we attentively listen to you in learning what led to the criminal investigation or arrest. We investigate the details of the government’s case, looking for flaws, weaknesses and violations of your rights to craft the defense strategy best suited to your goals.
We are driven to obtain the most favorable outcome, including dismissal, acquittal or reduced charges depending on the specific circumstances of your case. Our experienced criminal defense services provide men and women with comprehensive defense against a wide variety of charges, including:
- Domestic violence charges: Domestic violence can be complicated cases, often involving “he said, she said” conflicts. The experience and knowledge of your attorney in defending against allegations of domestic violence can make a huge difference in your future.
- DUI offenses: Anyone can be accused of drugged or drunk driving. The potential impact on your privilege to drive and your freedom requires a vigorous defense.
- Assault and battery charges: Violent crimes such as battery can lead to significant time behind bars. With the stakes this high, obtaining representation of a respected criminal defense lawyer with trial-proven skills is vital to protect your rights.
- Drug crimes: Florida aggressively pursues alleged drug crimes. We will rigorously fight back to protect your rights.
- Driving after suspension and other traffic violations: A conviction for driving offenses can have a significant adverse effect on insurance rates and your driver’s license.